Salutations, this is your freshly picked admin, Raph here!
So here is where we'll be keeping our weekly updates for out FIT4RTX2016, and various discussions.
So here is everyone participating, and their goals:
- InSaiyanTom: Run at least 4 to 5 times a week a mile each and start out at 25 push-ups a day and gradually adding.
- PK2x4: Run 1 1/2 miles in under 12 mins, about 40 push-ups in under a minute, and about 50 sit-ups in under a minute, and losing 15lbs
- Unh34rd: Lose 60 pounds
- m0nkeybutt: Drop below 160 lbs
- HS199432: Get between 160-165 lbs
- TyrianRogue: Lose 10 pounds, exercising 3-4 days a week ,running to be able to do a 15 minute mile and be able to run for 3 miles.
- monkeyjack: Be able to Front Squat 200lbs
- bubbaboy8: Exercise for at least 20 minutes three times a week.
- Delf: Sticking to the diet plan and adding at least 30 mins of exercise a day (most likely jogging).Losing 20 lbs
- lindustrial: Gym an extra two days a week on top of physical therapy and do bike riding/weight lifting. Get back in to going to yoga once a week.
- How_Humorous: Gym for an hour 4 times a week, with muscle focus changing each day. Cutting artificial sugars out of diet.
- Antharwn: Work out a minimum of 4 times a week for at least an hour. Generally eat healthier.
- mrmatrix24: Get to 175lbs toned. Eating an Atkins style diet and going to the gym 3-5 times per week.
- KatanaBtzPaper: Running 2-3 times a week, and dropping to 160-165lbs. Following up my runs with a light 20 minute workout afterwards. Reducing sodium, and cholesterol intake.
So FIT4RTX starts now! Please comment here about your current status ie: weight, run/exercise totals to give see where you're starting from as we progress through the weeks. Feel free to give each other tips, and advice with each others goals. You can always alter your goals if you happen to reach it earlier than expected or you find it much easier than thought.Have fun, and get hella sexy everyone <3
PS: Feel free to keep your own updates in your profiles :)