It appears that another year has come and gone and it time to set up goals for the upcoming year so here we go...
1. Cook/Bake More. I have a terrible habit of being extremely lazy and going out to eat. I hope to cut down on that this year. I am going to try to limit going out to eat to weekends/movie nights.
2. Be more frugal. Shopping is definitely an addiction of mine and I need to get it under control. I am going to try to limit my spending. This will be one of the toughest things to do.
3. Maintain relationships better. I am the person where if you don't text me, I don't text you and it is not easy for me to maintain relationships. I want that to change because I don't want people thinking that I don't care about them. I just get caught up in television/movies and I forget to reach out to people.
4. Save money. I suppose this one goes back to being frugal but I made it a separate point because I want to be placing money into a savings account once a week.
5. Stay Top Brass. This refers to the Alamo Drafthouse. They have a loyalty program and Top Brass is the highest level. Brian and I are currently considered Top Brass and I want to keep it that way!
6. Consistently meal plan. I want to have an idea of what I will be eating everyday. I feel that this can help me in being successful in the cooking/baking more department.
7. Lose 20 more pounds. The last 20 are the hardest and this will be tough.
8. Read at least 8 books. 8 books in one year is not a lot however I think I read one book last year so I figured I'd set the bar a little low.
9. TRY NEW THINGS. I don't want to be suck in a routine. I want to try new activities, new restaurants, new everything!
Other things that aren't goals but "ideas" of what I could do in 2018:
- Start an etsy shop selling enamel pins
- Purchase a house or stay in the same apartment. I don't want to move another apartment. My next move will be in a house.
- RTX VIP - I want to try the VIP route at least once.
- Move up a position at work - there really isn't another position above mine but I would be happy with more responsibility - especially if it comes with more $$$