I am so upset.
I filmed a reaction to episode 10's True Colors that I was actually incredibly proud of and was looking forward to watching again...only to discover that my recording had paused 20 seconds in and hadn't actually filmed a damn thing. I've been screaming and ranting and laughing to myself for the past hour and a half.
Special highlights no one will ever get to see:
- discussing how I thought a relic was in Ozpin's cane only to finish right as Oscar says it isnt and me blushing furiously while laughing
- Me screaming in fear when Ghira got attacked in the back
- Me screaming when Ilia and Sun were fighting about how they could have been friends
- Me genuinely cheering on Sun
- Me crying at the ending
- Me carrying on at length about wondering if this episode was the one Arryn was talking about during a summer panel
I am sad, but can't decide if it would be worth it to record a secondary reaction or just leave a gap for the season.