Forums > FIRST Members

Double gold boxes

Posts (1044)

• celestiance

celestiance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33274097 - 1 year ago

Umm, its the 18th and my account still says no shipments have been sent but I have double gold and they were said to be shipped on the 15th...

• Fly

Fly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Blades

#33274102 - 1 year ago

Sorry to keep doing this to you @Chelsea

• TheD4Ylight0wl

TheD4Ylight0wl FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33274128 - 1 year ago

yeah, I got the same type of situation

• celestiance

celestiance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33274144 - 1 year ago

I don't mind if its late or anything, I just wanna know if there are any issues

• DarkStar1289

DarkStar1289 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33274840 - 1 year ago

I'm in the same boat. It says the order is created but "processing."

• Cashie13

Cashie13 Ca$hie

#33275232 - 1 year ago

same here :S

• _Composer

_Composer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33275284 - 1 year ago

I found the best way to check the box's status is on the order status page. Apparently some stock is missing?

• Vasallo

Vasallo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Professional Idiot

#33275341 - 1 year ago

Am I the only one who has barley seen any double gold members?

• Cashie13

Cashie13 Ca$hie

#33275522 - 1 year ago

In reply to Varallo I agree - all of you in this forum + 1 other are the only Double Gold members I have seen :S

In reply to _Composer might sound dumb but how do you check? where's the order status page?

• RebelsDawn

RebelsDawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33275544 - 1 year ago

Got the email saying the box is on the way, yet on the profile it says nothing is shipped yet...

• CandidCamzy

CandidCamzy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gentleman Adventurer

#33275587 - 1 year ago

I am getting rather restless. I've been checking the order status at least twice a day!

• Cashie13

Cashie13 Ca$hie

#33275637 - 1 year ago

In reply to RebelsDawn hey an email is a start!

In reply to Altair0115 me too - ever since they took shipping money from my account (without my knowledge until I emailed them) I have checked like 100 times a day
    I don't want any of us to miss out :(

• The_Only_Gamer_Legend

The_Only_Gamer_Legend FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33275733 - 1 year ago

This is kinda of bullshit I trust rooster teeth very much but really its the 21st already and nothing like rooster teeth wouldnt scam us. Would they?

• _Composer

_Composer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33275745 - 1 year ago

In reply to Cashie13

I found my order # on the double gold page and then I googled "rooster teeth order status" to find the page.

• Cashie13

Cashie13 Ca$hie

#33275821 - 1 year ago

In reply to _Composer

thanks so much! I found it - mine says it is "awaiting stock" :S hopefully it will be resolved soon

• DarkStar1289

DarkStar1289 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33276031 - 1 year ago

I don't think that RT is going to dick us over. It just would be nice if someone would give a little more details on what's going on. That being said I think they are getting out. I just saw a twitter post with what looked like one of the boxes.

• Chelsea

Chelsea FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RT Community Manager

#33276126 - 1 year ago

Hey everyone - the boxes are indeed going out! And yes - as soon as the box is shipped, your shipping details (which can be found at your membership details) will be updated.

• DarkwingDuckIRZ

DarkwingDuckIRZ FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33276134 - 1 year ago

Can't wait to get my Box, supper excited for this.

• CandidCamzy

CandidCamzy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gentleman Adventurer

#33276153 - 1 year ago

In reply to Chelsea

Good to know! Thanks for easing my restlessness!

• shadows1192

shadows1192 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33277070 - 1 year ago

does anyone know why it says international standard for shipping? i haven't gotten charged anything extra that i have noticed but it says its been processing since the 17th. i havent received any sort of email or anything. im getting a bit frustrated that we are kind of in the dark, i just hope we get it before we are billed for the next month. i cancelled my loot crate for this!

• shadows1192

shadows1192 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33277076 - 1 year ago

• ydocris

ydocris FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33277120 - 1 year ago

So, how exactly do you find if it has shipped, its unclear by reading this jumbled mess.

• MrMockus

MrMockus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33277403 - 1 year ago

Gotta love how it still says processing. Nearly September and I still haven't received it nor does it say anything about shipping.

• CandidCamzy

#33277415 - 1 year ago

Just checked my status update on the RT store using the Doublr Gold Box's order number. "Released to the warehouse for shipment." Yay!

Won't be long now!

• The_Only_Gamer_Legend

The_Only_Gamer_Legend FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33277461 - 1 year ago

In reply to Altair0115 where did you check