Forums > Rooster Teeth Pun Society

Fish puns

Posts (8)

• picklei81

picklei81 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold THE FISH Guardian 6

#32279991 - 6 years ago

as some (and i mean minuscule) people know, I started the RTX Guardian Podcast and was named fish during the event due to my hat. going through the pre podcast my fellow podcasters kinda went crazy with fish puns, judge for yourselves, and Barbara, if you see this, 1 question, would you be proud or dissapointed?:

picklei8152270c2066e56.jpg
    picklei8152270c669c261.jpg

Post edited 9/04/13 5:45AM

• UPdawg101

UPdawg101 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32279992 - 5 years ago

I'd say that conversation went swimmingly.

• Elder_Donkey

Elder_Donkey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32279993 - 5 years ago

I thought the fish puns were finished.

• heyitsshay

heyitsshay FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold yung pablo

#32279994 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elder_Donkey, #3:

Fish puns are never finished, they cod go on forever!

• Elder_Donkey

Elder_Donkey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32279995 - 5 years ago

In reply to hotdamnperry, #4:

Yeah I'm not taking the bait on that fish tale.

• freyathedark

freyathedark

#32279996 - 5 years ago

These are some pretty bass-ic puns.

• Elder_Donkey

#32279997 - 5 years ago

Yeah it seems every is going down the stream now.

• PsycoJoe

PsycoJoe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Bring it!

#32279998 - 5 years ago

So you did it for the halibut?