It's that time of the year where we play our last OTS games of the year. We won't be back for a few weeks so let's make these some good ones to hold us over for the break:
- Come up with a category for the guests to list off possible answers for (i.e. Things not to say after someone says "I love you" for the first time.)
- Category with a lot of possibilities for answers are the best.
PULL IT OUT - You give me a prompt for a scene and I make them act it out. This week I'm looking for prompts involving:
- Conversations about New Years Resolutions.
- Political debates you WISH they would have?
SYNC ABOUT IT
- Finish the sentence: How to...?
- Feel free to submit more than one idea.
BONUS GAME: F/U
- Submit the opening line to a short story that guests can complete as a team
- Ex: One day, a small boy was walking in the woods and happened upon a magic talking rock...
- Keep the prompt short but details will make it better